Official entry is 100 percent online. Events will close as they fill-up or on June 30.
Once you have completed your online registration you will be given a confirmation number to allow access to your application shall you need to add additional events, stalls, camping spots or print off copies of the IPRA permit application, horse registration papers, etc. To Be Officially Entered
- You must download, print and mail the medical release (available below in PDF format) and a copy of your birth certificate to be able to compete in IFYR 2017. We do not store copies from previous years.
- Contestant and parent signatures with notary are required on the medical release and eligibility form if the contestant is under 18 years of age. If the contestant is over 18 years of age, signatures of contestant and parents are still required but notary is not.
Stalls and Camp Ground Reservations
- $150 per event (guarantees two long go's and the possibility of the short go)
- International Pro Rodeo Association Permit (IPRA Permit)
- You must have one of the following to compete at IFYR:
- Current IPRA Full Membership (notary of parent's signature is required if contestant is under the age of 18)
Stalling and camping spots will close when all spaces are filled, or by June 20. There are a limited number of on ground stalls and camping sites. Everything is secured by your date of entry online, first-come, first-served. Early applicants get the best locations. Stalling is nonrefundable after purchase online; however, you can sign up in the stalling office on grounds to sell your stall yourself. Camping fees are nonrefundable after purchase online as well, unless you are vetting out or medical releasing before IFYR.
For more information on entering or to complete registration, check out the IFYR Website
How To WatchON TV:
Now available on Roku and Apple TV 4STREAMING:
Available only on FloRodeo. A yearly FloPRO subscription provides access to ALL FloSports sites. SIGN UP HERE
Join The Conversation On Social
• Follow us on Twitter @FloRodeo
• Follow us on Instagram @FloRodeo
• Follow us on Facebook